- Its Alive! The garb Index is finally on Real Live Hosting! At Last! Thanks to all those who have contributed, whether through donations, or just supporting our sponsors (yes, that does mean all you fabric junkies who bought through the banner ads! Thank you for needing more fabric! :)) So, if you got here through a bookmark to the old domain, please update your bookmarks!
- Add a list of Suppliers of Fabrics and Trim
- Added some advertising - sorry, but this has to start paying its own way. Working hard at relevant advertising!
- Temporarily give up on decent hosting and put the site on the local sever - sorry about the slowness of page load!
- Box sneakily serving site in corner of office on T-1 dies. Site becomes unavailable.
- finally back online after 2 months off! Much faster host too :) (Feel free to donate so this doesnt happen again!)
- New Page: T-Tunic
- Started changing the format of the links on the Content pages so they are more readable, preparatory to attempting to make the site more readily maintainable (ie so I dont have to hack the HTML directly everytime I add a link)
- Added entry to Links area of Ruff page - "The Building of an Elizabethan Wired Ruff"
- Added Paypal donation box. Make a donation to help keep the GarbIndex online.
- Added highlighting of search terms where Google is the referrer - thanks to Textism
- Added entry to Link area of Leine page
- Added entries to Link and Book areas of Bliaut page
- Added link to Google API, providing top 10 current Google search results
- Added entries to Book area of Leine page, per Medb ingen Adomnain's suggestion
- Added images from the Roses tapestry as Link entries to Burgundian page
- Added Pattern entry to Ruff page
- New Page: What is... a Houpeland?
- New Page: What is... a Bliaut?
- Added pattern entry to Leine page
- Added information entry to Leine page